October 14th and 15th, 2017 - Tee Times
Starting at 9:30 AM.
· Open to all amateur golfers and the first 80 to register.
Format & Prizes
- The Central
Pennsylvania Individual Championship will be a 36-Hole individual event.
will be placed in flights after the first day based on Round 1 gross
will be governed by USGA and Local rules as published.
– Men, Senior, Women and Junior.
Men — Blue/Black, Senior
(55 and older) / Junior (17 and under) —White, Women
$125 per player / Annual Members = $85
- Two tournament rounds and practice
facility use before both rounds
- Saturday lunch ticket during round and Sunday cookout buffet after golf.
- $15 Cart Fee each day not included, Carts are Optional
- Generous Prize Payout – Payouts per
flight/division based on entries
Deadline is Wednesday, October 11th, 2017 by 6:00pm.
Tee Times will be available Friday afternoon, October 13th at
the Golf Shop.