October 5th and 6th, 2019 - Tee Times Starting at 9:30 AM.
· Open to all amateur golfers and the first 80 to register.
Format & Prizes
- The Central Pennsylvania Individual Championship will be a 36-Hole individual event.
- Players will be placed in flights after the first day based on Round 1 gross score.
- Play will be governed by USGA and Local rules as published.
- Divisions – Men, Senior, Women and Junior.
- Tees: Men — Blue/Black, Senior (55 and older) / Junior (17 and under) —White, Women — Red
$125 per player / Annual Members = $85
- Two tournament rounds and practice facility use before both rounds
- Saturday lunch ticket during round and Sunday cookout buffet after golf.
- $15 Cart Fee each day not included, Carts are Optional
- Generous Prize Payout – Payouts per flight/division based on entries
- Registration Deadline is Wednesday, October 3rd, 2019 by 6:00pm.
- Saturday Tee Times will be available Friday afternoon, October 4th on this web page