May 19th, 2019 - 9:45am Starting Tee Times
About this Event
· This Event will be a Two-Person Scramble / Shamble / Better Ball event.
o 6 Holes Played in Scramble Format
o 6 Holes Played in Shamble Format
o 6 Holes Played in Better Ball Format
o The team will then select the one best score to count for the team score for each hole.
· All Players will Start at the White Tees.
o Make Birdie or Better and Move Back a Tee Box on the Next Hole, Make Par Stay on the Same Tee Box, Make Bogey or Worse and Move Up a Tee Box on the Next Hole
· Modified Stableford Format Scoring will be used for the team score.
o Eagle = 5 Points, Birdie = 2 Points, Par = 0 Points, Bogey = -1 Point,
& Double Bogey or Worse = -3Points.
· Gift Cards will be awarded to the Teams with the Most Points. Field may be flighted based on # of entries
· $59 per player / $49 – Advantage Cardholder / $39 – Annual Member
· 18 Holes of Golf with Cart and complimentary use of the Practice Facility
· Lunch Ticket & Two Refreshment Tickets
· Generous Prize Payout including Rounds of Golf – Many Places will win!
Registration Deadline is Wednesday, May 15th, 2019 by 6pm or first 36 teams to register!
· Tee Times will be available Friday afternoon, May 17th on this web page
Bring on the Madness!