We are Open! Please Read our Safety Procedures
The golf course is open for play. Please understand that guidelines have been set forth by the state and certain precautions are being taken by the Dauphin Highlands staff to ensure your safety and ours. We pride ourselves in providing a safe environment for our guests and employees to enjoy the game of golf. The safety of our staff and guests will not be compromised. In order to help us keep everyone safe all Public tee times must be booked in advance.
All tee times booked online must be paid for at time of booking. As we work through this technological transition you may not see the correct rate after you’ve logged into the booking engine. If so, please call the golf shop directly to book your play and pay via phone with a credit card. If for any reason you cannot make your tee time, and you booked it through our website, please log in to your account and cancel. If you booked directly through GolfNow please go to their website and cancel. If those options are not possible, or you run into an issue please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name, date and time of reservation.
Here are the Guidelines, Procedures & Precautions we must follow during this time:
- Clubhouse has limited access including Golf Shop and Five Iron Grille, and masks are required upon entry.
- We ask that guests continuously maintain the CDC recommended 6-foot distance from our staff and other guests
- Restrooms will be available at the clubhouse.
- All players MUST HAVE A TEE TIME. Walk-up play may not be allowed on the course. Unannounced entry to any part of the golf course and non-golfing guests will be not be allowed.
- Tee times booked through our Website at golfdauphinhighlands.com or our App will be Pre-paid in advance. Online tee times can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Prepaid times will allow you to check-in directly with the starter and avoid the clubhouse. When you arrive for your time, please check-in outside with our starter to verify time and payment has been made. You will then be permitted to pick up your cart and instructed when to proceed to the tee.
- Members and Cardholders may call the Golf Shop to book tee times.
- Cart use will be shared. Although our staff will be sanitizing carts each day, we please ask that you follow extra sanitation needs. Please bring your own sanitizers to clean carts before and after use and please remove your trash after the round is completed. Personal pull carts are permitted.
- Please show up no earlier than 10-15 minutes before your tee time to minimize interaction with other groups.
- Driving Range use is available for use.
- Food, Beverage and Alcohol items will be available while golfing. With restrictions always changing, please check with our staff for the daily options.
- For guest safety, the following have been removed from out on the golf course: water coolers & restrooms.
- Until further notice putts are not to be holed traditionally. The hole/cup will have a Styrofoam fixture preventing balls from dropping in the hole and is not to be removed. The flagstick is to remain in the hole and should not be touched for any reason.
- All golfers MUST maintain proper social distancing at all times.
Additional information for your safety:
- Please check your temperature before leaving your house
- Stay home if you are sick
- Social Distancing is practiced in all areas of our facility, and should be practiced on the golf course as well
- Do not share clubs and golf equipment with your playing partners
- Do not congregate in the parking lot before or after your round
We appreciate your understanding and compliance during this unprecedented time.