We are open for play May 1st
We want to thank you for your patience on the status of the Dauphin Highlands 2020 season. We are excited to say the golf course will be open for play on Friday May 1st, 2020! Please understand that guidelines have been set forth by the state and certain precautions are being taken by the Dauphin Highlands staff to ensure your safety and ours. We pride ourselves in providing a safe
environment for our guests and employees to enjoy the game of golf. We have
opened the golf course on a limited basis with some important changes to ensure
everyone's safety. The safety of our staff and
guests will not be compromised. In order to help us keep everyone safe and
limit interaction with the staff all tee times must be booked and paid for
in advance allowing you to check-in with the starter and tee off while continuously maintaining the CDC recommended 6-foot distance from our staff and other guests
PRE-PAYMENT IS REQUIRED:
All tee times must be booked in advance online
All tee times booked online must be paid for at time of booking. As we work through this technological transition you may not see the correct rate after you’ve logged into the booking engine. If so, please call the golf shop directly to book your play and pay via phone with a credit card. Additionally, our rates have been simplified so we apologize, but additional discounts, gift cards, and rain checks will not be accepted for payment towards online tee times at this time. If for any reason you cannot make your tee time, and you booked it through our website, please log in to your account and cancel. If you booked directly through GolfNow please go to their website and cancel. If those options are not possible, or you run into an issue please email us at email@example.com with the name, date and time of reservation.
Here are the Guidelines, Procedures & Precautions we must follow during this time:
- No access is permitted to some club facilities, including but not limited to the clubhouse, golf shop, Five Iron Grille.
- Restrooms will be available at the clubhouse with limited access, and mask will be required upon entry.
- Tee times will be limited, and intervals will be 12 minutes apart
- All players MUST HAVE A TEE TIME. No walk-up play will be allowed on the course.
- Tee times MUST be booked through our Website at golfdauphinhighlands.com or our App. All tee times will be Pre-paid in advance. Online tee times can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- There will be a riding rate and walking rate posted on the website for prepayment.
- Cart use will be Single rider only, unless the occupants share a residence, or you may walk. Although our staff will be sanitizing carts each day, we please ask that you follow extra sanitation needs. Please bring your own sanitizers to clean carts before and after use and please remove your trash after the round is completed. Personal pull carts are permitted.
- Members will call the Golf Shop to book tee times
- Tee times will not be automatically reserved for groups or leagues for the immediate future.
- Please show up no earlier than 10-15 minutes before your tee time to avoid interaction with other groups.
- When you arrive for your time, please check-in with our starter to verify time and payment has been made. You will then be permitted to pick up your cart, if reserved, and instructed when to proceed to the first tee.
- Unannounced entry to any part of the golf course will be not be allowed.
- Driving Range use is available by appointment in 30-minute increments. Call the Golf Shop to book a time.
- Food, Beverage and Alcohol items will be available while golfing. With restrictions always changing, please check with our staff for the daily options.
- For guest safety, the following will be removed from the golf course: rakes for bunkers, ball washers, water coolers, sand bottles & restrooms. Please use your foot to smooth out the buckers to the best of your ability. App scoring is encouraged, no scorecards or pencils will be provided.
- Until further notice putts are not to be holed traditionally. The hole/cup will have a Styrofoam fixture preventing balls from dropping in the hole and is not to be removed. The flagstick is to remain in the hole and should not be touched for any reason.
- All golfers MUST maintain proper social distancing at all times.
Additional information for your safety:
- Please check your temperature
before leaving your house
- Stay home if you are sick
- Social Distancing is practiced
in all areas of our facility, and should be practiced on the golf course
- Do not share clubs and golf
equipment with your playing partners
- Do not congregate in the
parking lot before or after your round
We appreciate your
understanding and compliance during this unprecedented time.